Rava Dosa Batter
- Rava / semolina / sooji coarse - 3 cups
- Rice flour - 1 cup
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- All purpose flour / maida - 1 cup
- Yogurt - 3 Tbsp
- Green chillies (minced) - 2
- Ginger (grated) - 1 inch
- Cilantro (minced) - 5 sprigs
- Onions (finely chopped) - 1
- Salt - 3 tsp
- Water - 7 1/2
- In a large mixing bowl, add the rava, rice flour, wheat flour and all purpose flour.
- Add the yogurt, salt and mix.
- Whisk while adding water slowly, making sure there are no lumps.
- Add the chillies, ginger, cilantro, onions and mix well. The consistency of the batter at this point should be watery.
- Rest the batter for 30 mins.
- Mix again, making sure that the consistency is watery.
[[Ammas recipes]] [[Indian recipes]][[Batters]] [[Try]]