My mom's paratha masala. Her recipe involves mixing this masala with grated, roasted vegetables and stuffing it into the paratha. Yum!
Ingredients for paratha masala
- Coriander seeds (dhaniya) - 2 Tbsp
- Cumin seeds (jeera) - 1/2 Tbsp
- Fennel seeds (soanf) - 1/2 Tbsp
- Cardamom pods - 4
- Cloves - 2
- Cinnamon stick - 1/4inch piece
- Dried whole red chillies - 2
- Oil - 1/2 Tbsp
- In a flat pan, toss in the oil.
- On a low flame, roast all the ingredients
- Once cool, use a grinder to grind into a rough powder.
[[Ammas recipes]] [[Spice mixes]] [[Indian recipes]]