- Cooked rice ( made from 2 cups raw rice)
- 1/2 raw grated mango
- 7-8 red chillies
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 3-4 springs coriander leaves
- 5-6 tsp freshly grated coconut
- 5-6 tsp dry coconut powder
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp methi seeds
- 3 tsp oil, mustard seeds, jeera, urad dal, channa dal, haldi,peanuts, pinch of hing,
- Salt to taste.
- Cook the rice in your rice cooker or pressure cooker. Spread it on a plate and separate the grains.
2.In a pan, heat oil. Fry Red chillies, curry leaves, methi seeds, mustrad seeds, and dry coconut.
- Grind this dry masala.
- Next, in a wet grinder, grind with very little water, grated mango, grated coconut, and the dry masala above.
- In a pan, heat oil. Than add mustard seeds, urad dal, channa dal, hing, peanuts and haldi. Let the dals roast for a minute.
- Add the finely ground paste.
- Fry for a few more minutes.
- Now add the rice and gently mix all the ingredients. Add salt as well.
- Next, add coriander leaves. Let the heat be very low.
- Turn off the gas and serve.
Serves 3 people.
[[Indian recipes]] [[Rice]]