- Dried green peas - 100 gm (1 cup)
- Potato - 1 no
- Cloves(Grambu) - 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon(Karugapatta) - 1/4 tsp
- Nutmeg(Jathikka) powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder
- Turmeric powder
- Chat masala powder
- Cornflour - 2 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Mint leaves(Pudhina)
- Allpurpose flour(Maida) - 3 cups
- Semolina(Rava/Sooji) - 3 tsp
- Salt - As reqd
- Oil for frying
- Carrot (grated)
- Tomato - 1/2 (chopped finely)
- Onion - 3 nos (chopped finely)
- Coriander leaves - A bunch (chopped finely)
- Cook peas & potato together in a pressure cooker along with some water & salt.
- Mash it well to make it as thick as a paste.
- Add spices, turmeric powder, chilly powder, chat masala and nutmeg powder and bring it to boil.
- Add the cornflour mixed with 1/4 cup of water into the gravy to make it thicker.
- Add some pudina & curry leaves & switch off the flame.
- Mix together the ingredients for making pooris and knead them to make a smooth dough.
- Make big balls of the above dough and roll them out as for pooris.
- Using inverted glass or caps of bottles, press them over the big poori to make smaller ones.
- Make 4 or 5 from the bigger poori dough & fry it in the oil.
- Arrange the pooris first on a serving plate.
- Pour some gravy over it.
- Garnish with the above given ingredients by speading over the pooris.
Some lost link.
[[Instantpot]] [[Dals]] [[Indian recipes]] [[Snacks]]