- Carrots - 3
- Green Chillies (finely chopped)- 1
- Grated coconut - 2 Tbsp
- Lemon - 1/2
- Curry leaves - 4
- Cilantro leaves - 4 sprigs
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Wash and skin the carrots. Grate them.
- Add the finely chopped chillies, chopped cilantro, grated coconut and salt to the grated carrots.
- In a tempering pan, heat the oil.
- Add the mustard seeds till they splutter. When they start spluttering add the curry leaves.
- Add the temper to the salad.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over it and toss.
You can use sprouted moong instead of / in addition to the carrots
[[Ammas recipes]] [[Indian recipes]] [[Salads]] [[Try]]