- Bittergourds - 2
- Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Amchur powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Slice the bittergourd to thin round slices.
- Mix in oil, chilli powder, turmeric powder, amchur powder and salt. Toss the bittergourd so that it is evenly coated with the mixture and marinate for at least 1/2 hour.
- Pre-heat the oven at 375°F.
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil.
- Arrange the slices neatly in rows.
- Bake it in the middle rack of the oven for 10mins.
- Move it to the top rack and bake for an additional 3-5 mins, till the chips become crispy. Alternatively, broil them.
[[Snacks]] [[Indian recipes]] [[Oven]]